Be our VIP! Download the Mira Place mobile app to enjoy exciting shopping and dining privileges!
As a Mira Place member, every dollar spent can be converted to bonus point (1 point for HK$1). Redeem cash coupons or choose from an array of exciting rewards with your bonus point! Stay tuned for the updated bonus point rewards on Mira Place App!
|One Night Accommodation at The Mira Hong Kong Spa Suite
The Mira Hong Kong
|90-minute Mira Massage
|HK$500 Gift Voucher
Room One – Sports Bar
|Full Cake (approx. 1 lb)
|Expandable Waist Bag
|Traditional Manicure Service with Selected Nail Art
|Personalized Guitar Pick Key Chain
Gimme LiVe x motto
|Tie or Bow Tie
|PRIVATE i GARDEN Little Can Plant
CHIC PRIVATE i SALON
|German Honey Bee Bears (Small)
^Quotas apply and redemption is on a first come, first served basis while stocks last.
Registration & Redemption Counter: Concierge, Mira Place 1
Customers can become a Mira Place member upon spending HK$400* or more at Mira Place in a single day (2 same day machine-printed receipts at maximum), download Mira Place APP, enter information required, and activate the account at Concierge, Mira Place 1 within 7 days from the date of transaction.
Scan or click the QR Codes to download
|For IOS||For Android|
*Shoppers can activate the Mira Place membership at Concierge in Mira Place 1 upon spending HK$400 or more (please present 2 same-day machine-printed receipts, min. HK$100 each, from the same cardholder and the corresponding EPS/ credit card sales slips at maximum). Each member can have one account only.
- Customers can become a Mira Place member upon spending HK$400 or more at Mira Place in a single day (2 same day machine-printed receipts at maximum), download Mira Place APP, enter information required, and activate the account at Concierge, Mira Place 1 within 7 days from the date of transaction. Each member can have one account only.
- Member must present a set of valid receipt, consisting of the original machine-printed receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip (Credit Card, EPS and Octopus) from the same cardholder.
- For every HK$1 purchase, Member will be able to earn ONE Bonus Point. Member must log no less than 100 Bonus Points per redemption, transaction under HK$100 will not be counted.
- Bonus Points is valid for 1 year from the date of account being activated. Unused Bonus Points will be automatically forfeited after the applicable expiry date.
- Member can redeem no more than 30,000 Bonus Points per day.
- Member can redeem the same gift no more than 3 sets per day (unless otherwise stated).
- Member can redeem no more than 10 sets of gift per month and no more than 3 sets of the same gift per month (unless otherwise stated).
- Member should present machine-printed receipt and matching electronic payment sales slip within 7 days from the date of transaction to log Bonus Points at Concierge, L1, Mira Place 1, from 12pm to 9 pm. Expired receipts will be regarded as invalid.
- Receipts from tenants of Mira Place Tower A are not included in Bonus Points redemption.
- A valid sales receipt must contain the amount of transaction, the name of merchant, the address of merchant, transaction date and receipt number.
- Receipts of membership payments, tickets (including but not limited to concert tickets), purchases or transactions at banks, tuition, Gold Saving Club, insurance, broker fees, package tours, medical services, cosmetic services, currency exchange, parking fees, accommodation or conference room rental at The Mira Hong Kong, rental of exhibition venue or promotional venue at the mall, banquets (bookings of 5 tables or above) are not accepted.
- Reprinted receipts, receipts of banking service, monthly bills, mobile SIM card recharge, any add-value service and EPS cash withdrawal are not accepted.
- Only machine-printed receipts from valid tenants are accepted, handwritten receipts are not accepted.
- Only actual payment counts, i.e. total spending excludes discounts/coupons/cash coupons/ gift vouchers/ credit card rebates; for cash installment/ deposits, only amount settled on the date of transaction counts. If members subsequently cancel a purchase, points earned from eligible spending for that particular purchase will also be canceled.
These Terms and Conditions are a shortened version of the full Terms and Conditions listed in Mira Place APP.