Explore Miraculous Place Rewards
Miramar Group has launched “Explore Miraculous Place” togehter with tourist privilege and exquisite map of Kowloon West. We aim at providing you a unique one-stop pleasant and healthy experience.
Redemption Counter: Mira Place 1 Concierge
From 8 January 2023 to 28 February 2023, tourists could receive ONE set of Mira Place Red Packet upon single transaction of any amount using electronic payment; or ONE bottle of selected sparkling wine upon spending of HK$3,000 using electronic payment. Tourist is entitled to one redemption per day. Limited quotas while stocks last.
Promotion Details as below:
|Any amount using electronic payment*||ONE set of Mira Place Red Packet#|
|Spend HK$3,000 or above*||ONE bottle of selected sparkling wine (750ml)#^|
*To redeem the rewards, customers must present the same-day machine-printed receipts issued by merchant and corresponding electronic payment slip on the effective dates of promotion (any amount using electronic payment; maximum of 3 same-day machine-printed receipts for spending upon HK$3,000). Quota applies on gift while stocks last.
#Mira Place Red Packet and Sparkling wine will be distributed on random basis.
^Please consume responsibly
EXPLORE MIRACULOUS PLACE
Kowloon West is full of heritage buildings and cultural establishments, to enjoy most out of it we would recommend two walking routes which cover most exciting part of it. No matter you are a history or culture lover, you should find the routes fascinating, and needless to mention they are perfect for photo taking too!
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion will commence from 8th January 2023 to 28th February 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- During the promotion period, tourists could redeem ONE set of Mira Place Red Packet upon single transaction of any amount using electronic payment; or ONE bottle of selected sparkling wine (750ml) upon spending of HK$3,000 using electronic payment (maximum of 3 same-day machine-printed receipts ).
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region passport and British National (Overseas) passport are not applicable for this promotion.
- Tourists are required to redeem the rewards on the day of transaction at Mira Place 1 Concierge, by presenting same-day machine-printed receipt(s) issued by merchant(s) and corresponding electronic payment slip(s). Member entitled for the reward and the cardholder must be the same person. Mira Place 1 Concierge is opened for gift redemption from 11am to 11pm daily.
- Each tourist could enjoy the rewards once per day during promotion period.
- Quota applies on rewards while stocks last on a first come first served basis.
- All gifts are not exchangeable for cash or refund. If it is lost, damaged or cannot be transferred, and re-issued.
- Only actual payment counts, i.e. total spending excludes discounts/coupons/cash coupons/paid deposits/cash instalments. Actual, hand-written and reprinted receipts of Octopus card add-value, bill & membership payments, banquets, purchase or perusal of coupons/gift vouchers, parking fees, receipts issued by exhibitors or promotional booths, reprinted receipts, receipts of banking service, monthly bills, mobile SIM card recharge, any add-value service and EPS cash withdrawal are not accepted.
- Customers must present the valid original machine-printed receipts with clear merchants’ name and transaction date for verification purposes. Staff of Mira Place reserves the right to photocopy and stamp on the receipts and registers the information for verification purposes if necessary.
- Receipts from Phillip Wain, SQUINA and other tenants of Mira Place Tower A are not included in this promotion campaign.
- Receipts of any purchases or transaction through email or phone orders; online shopping, mobile APP; Mira e-Shop are not accepted, unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Miramar Group shall be final.