1. While some functions of “e-Parking” are available for all Mira Place members, including “Indoor Navigation” and “Find My Car, “e-Parking” reservation service is available only for Mira Place Member with activated Mira Place account (“Account”).
2. The provision of personal data by means of application form is voluntary. Each Member or user of e-Parking is required to provide necessary but not excessive personal data and other relevant information in the Application Form for consideration. Failure to do so may result in The Group being unable to process the application.
3. It is entirely up to the Member to decide whether to provide personal data in the e-Parking Registration Form. It is however that some personal data, marked as “necessary”, is essential for the application consideration. The necessary information is mainly for identity and services provision purposes.
4. In addition to the purposes mentioned in paragraphs above , personal data provided by Member or applicant for e-Parking will be used by Miramar Group for the purposes of:
a. Processing any administration, continuation and termination of your membership;
b. Processing any application for e-Parking;
c. Conducting researches and/or analysis to understand customers’ needs so as to provide better facilities, services and/or products;
d. Providing member services, including providing privileges, benefits, facilities, service and/or products and other advantages (on shopping, dining, home & living, travel, health & beauty, leisure & entertainment, hotels and properties) to Members and rallying and arranging for the same to be provided by any other persons including any member of the Group or any other company, corporation, body or organization outside the Group (collectively, a “Relevant Person”);
e. Designing new and/or enhancing existing facilities, services and/or products offered by Mira Place, any member of the Group or any Relevant Person from time to time;
f. Encouraging feedback from Members on exclusive offers, facilities, services and/or products of Mira Place, any member of the Group or any Relevant Person.
g. Providing marketing information to the member, including the products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits other advantages and promotional materials from time to time offered by Mira Place, its tenants or service providers.
h. Any other purpose(s) which has been agreed by Member.any member of the Group.
5. The Group is committed to maintaining the high level of confidentiality and security of all collected personal data. Miramar Group shall have absolute right to disclose, transfer and/or exchange any such data and information to any and all of the following persons or entities for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 4:
a. any member of the Group; and/or
b. any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, computer, technology outsourcing, cloud services, payment, data processing, marketing and other services to Mira Place members or any member of the Group in connection with the operation of our business and the provision of our facilities, services and/or products to the customers.
6. The Group will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose which the data was collected. The Group may also retain archived personal data for statistical purposes. Personal data which are no longer required will be destroyed.
7. In case of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with e-Parking, Miramar Group reserves the right of final decision.
8. The Group reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend e-Parking at any time without prior notice. The Group shall have no responsibility or liability in providing an explanation for such decision.
9. For any offers and/or rewards and/or food & beverage items and/or services given under the loyalty program, the use of the offers and/or rewards and/or food & beverage items and/or services will be subject to the terms and conditions imposed by respective merchants. The Group and the respective merchants reserve the rights to change or cancel the offers and modify the terms and conditions at any time without further notice.
10. Your application in e-Parking is governed by these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions specified by The Group from time to time. If any dispute arises in relation to the e-Parking service, The Group’s decision or (if applicable) the relevant merchant’s decision is final. Such dispute may include (a) any dispute over your eligibility for participation, your entitlement to benefits, records of redemption or other activities or transactions, or (b) any dispute between you and any merchant participating in the loyalty program.
11. This Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administration Region and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
12. A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right to enforce any terms of this Agreement under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623).
13. e-Parking is applicable to private cars only. Member or user of e-Parking is entitled to register more than one car plate number to each Member Account. Only one reservation can be made with each Account or each car plate number at any one time.
14. To reserve a parking lot, Member or user of e-Parking is required to provide car plate number, vehicle model and at least one valid payment method supported by Mira Place. Member or user of e-Parking agrees to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in Account. Failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in inability to access or use e-Parking.
15. Details of “e-Parking” reservation service:
a. Member or user of e-Parking can enjoy additional services including Porter or Escort Service, Electric Vehicle Charging Facility, Wheelchair or Stroller Hire by appointment only. The appointment must be made during the “e-Parking” reservation process. The appointment is subject to availability of the parking lots and the requested facility/service.
b. Upon successful e-Parking reservation, the valid time of the reservation will be displayed in the Mira Place App. Member or user of e-Parking is required to arrive at Mira Place Carpark before the reservation expires. Reservation will be cancelled and the parking lot reassigned thereafter. The reservation fee will not be refunded.
c. Parking locks are installed in all lots inside “e-parking zone”. Member or user of e-Parking is required to arrive at the reserved lot within 15 minutes and unlock the lot upon entering Mira Place Carpark. Parking lot will be reassigned thereafter and the location of another vacant lot will be displayed on system.
d. Reservation is charged hourly, partial hour is considered as full hour. The default reservation time is 1 hour. Upon entry time, any unused portion of e-Parking reservation fee will be forfeited and no refund will be made.
16. Procedures of using “Touch-free Access” function:
a. After enabling “Touch-free Access”, Member must keep the “e-PARKING” page open and turn on Bluetooth when he/she enters the car park in registered vehicle. Member using “Touch-free Access” could enter and exit the car park without tapping Octopus Card. Parking charges will be billed to the default credit card when member exits the car park; and a receipt with parking details will be sent to the registered email address.
b. The system will verify the car plate number when registered vehicle enters/ exits the car park. Member must keep at least a “car-length” distance between the registered vehicle and the preceding vehicle (if applicable), and drive to the gate only after the preceding vehicle leaves. The speed at which the car plate is recognized and the gate rises may vary; member may need to wait for 2-3 seconds.
c. Member is responsible in ensuring that at least one valid credit card is registered in the account. If the system could not charge the parking fee to the default credit card, parking fee will be charged to other valid credit card registered in the account. If the payment could not be charged to other registered credit card, the system will send an “e-PARKING Payment Reminder” to Member via email. Member must update the payment method under “My Payment” with a valid credit card before 11:50 PM of the date of car exit so as to settle the payment. Otherwise, “Touch-free Access” will be automatically disabled on the following day and Member is required to settle the outstanding bill at the carpark office at B1, Mira Place 1 in order to reactivate the function.
17. Procedures of redeeming “Free Parking Hours” :
a. Member could choose from one of the ways below to convert spending into free parking hour(s):
(i) Redeem 1 hour free parking with bonus points; or
(ii) Redeem 2 hours free parking coupon by spending at designated shops and scan the barcode on coupon in “My Bill” (Please visit Mira Place website for the full list of participating tenants).
b. Member could redeem 1 hour free parking for immediate use with bonus points in “My Bill” before the registered vehicle exits the car park. Each member could redeem 1 hour free parking once per day.
c. Member could redeem 2 hours free parking coupon(s) at designated shops upon spending HK$500 (single same day machine-printed receipt) at the shops. To use the coupon, Member could scan the barcode on coupon in “My Bill” for immediate use before the registered vehicle exits the car park.
d. Free Parking Hour(s) redeemed is non-cancellable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credits.
e. Free Parking Hour(s) redeemed is valid for same-day use only (i.e. before 23:59 PM).
f. Hourly rates will apply when free parking coupon is used or free parking hour redeemed. In particular, Day Park / Night Park Special will not apply.
g. Mira Place reserves the right to adjust the bonus points required, change or terminate the redemption program (including the terms and conditions) without prior notice.
18. Mira Place may from time to time restrict use of the car park or any park of it without prior notice, refund or compensation due to capacity limitations , to ensure safety, security or order or if The Group considers that the circumstances so require.
19. Mira Place accepts payment by credit card (Visa/ Master), Apple Pay and Google Pay. All transactions are settled in Hong Kong Dollars.
20. All transactions are processed by a 3rd Party Payment Service Provider. Mira Place will not collect or store payment information of Member or user of e-Parking. By choosing to save the information of your credit card or digital wallet on Mira Place App, Member or user of e-Parking agrees to have the information collected, encrypted and stored by the Payment Service Provider authorized by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
21. All Charges are due immediately and payment will be facilitated by Mira Place using the preferred payment method designated in the Account. If primary Account payment method is determined to be expired, invalid or otherwise not able to be charged, Member or user of e-Parking agrees that Mira Place may, as the Third Party Provider’s limited payment collection agent, use a secondary payment method in the Account, if available.
22. All payments made for reservation and use of the carpark are non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Mira Place.
23. Mira Place reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise the reservation fees, carpark charges or any other charges at any time in its sole discretion.
These Terms and Conditions are a shortened version of the full Terms and Conditions listed in Mira Place APP.