Gimme LiVe 2019 – LIVE in the Moment This Summer
Terms & Conditions
- Full details of the promotion are available at the concierges at Mira Place 1 and Mira Place 2. Opening hours from 10am to 10pm. The concierge at Mira Place 1 is opened for member registration and gift redemption from 12pm to 9pm daily.
- In case of overcrowding, crowd and queue control measures will be adopted.
- Gimme LiVe “Live Music Shows” are exclusively for ticket-holders / Mira Place members who have registered for the event.
- Free seating for all events. Quota applies and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mira Place reserves the right to change performance details, including but not limited to performance lineup, time and venue. In case of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted on the event day, the event might be affected or cancelled; in case of adverse weather condition during the event, Mira Place reserves the right to stop or cancel the event.
- Customers can become a Mira Place member after downloading Mira Place APP and entering the information required. Members can activate the account at Concierge, Mira Place 1 upon spending HK$400 or more at Mira Place in a single day (2 same-day machine-printed receipts and corresponding electronic payment slip at maximum) within 30 days from the date of transaction. Each member can have one account only.
- Members can redeem rewards or gifts with their bonus points. Quotas apply and redemption is on a first come, first served basis while stocks last. Each Member can redeem the same gift no more than 3 sets per day; no more than 10 sets of gift per month and no more than 3 sets of the same gift per month (unless otherwise stated).
- Only actual payment counts, i.e. total spending excludes discounts/coupons/cash coupons/paid deposits/cash instalments. Actual, hand-written and reprinted receipts of Octopus card add-value, bill & membership payments, banquets, purchase or perusal of coupons/gift vouchers, parking fees, receipts issued by exhibitors or promotional booths are not accepted.
- Shoppers must present the valid original machine-printed receipts with clear merchants’ name and transaction date for verification purposes. Staff of Mira Place reserves the right to photocopy and stamp on the receipts and registers the information for verification purposes if necessary.
- Receipts from tenants of Mira Place Tower A are not included in Bonus Points redemption.
- Miramar Group shall have no legal liability related to any aspects of the redemption items (including but not limited to premium liability, quality and maintenance) provided by the suppliers, and no compensation shall be offered by Miramar Group.
- All gifts cannot be exchanged for cash or other products. Lost, damaged or expired gifts will not be replaced.
- Participating tenant is responsible for fulfilling the offer. Mira Place is not liable for any early termination, change or dispute related to the offers.
- The above details, line-up, and terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Miramar Group shall be final.