Mira Place Carpark Terms & Conditions
All visitors and users of this carpark must consent and observe the following Terms and Conditions :
- “The Company” hereinafter refers to the Owner, its agent and management company of this car park including its servants and employees.
- The users must comply with parking instructions of the Company.
- The users must not act against the instructions shown on the signages of the carpark.
- The users must not park any car that is hazardous to other users or cars nor keeping any dangerous goods within the carpark unless prior consent is obtained from the Company.
- The users must not interfere with other cars in this carpark.
- The users can only park one car at one parking space with designated number and within its boundary line.
- The Company may relocate any car that parked without observing these terms and conditions without bearing any liability to the losses arising to any parties.
- The users must not conduct car repairing and maintenance work at this carpark.
- The users must not conduct any car washing activities at this carpark.
- All loading and unloading goods activities must be conducted in accordance with the directions of the Company.
- The charges of this carpark are stipulated on the notices posted at the prominent places in the carpark.
- The user must not loiter in the carpark.
- All complaints made to the carpark must be submitted in writing and addressed to the Company.
- The Company has the right to refuse any access to the carpark without reasons given.
- The users of this carpark must observe and comply with the Road Traffic Ordinance (Cap. 374).
- The Company is not in any event responsible for any damage, loss, theft and injury to the cars, the property inside the car and personal injuries sustained at the carpark.
- The Company reserves the right to revise the above terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- In case of any discrepancies between the Chinese and English version, English version shall prevail.